In 2011, Steven’s career took a turn into politics. He released Man, Community & Living the American Dream, a manual to understanding the Earth Changes, consciousness of Earth and destruction of the economy controlled by “Banksters”. Using this book to create the Wheel Party, a non-political people movement, Steven announced his run as an Independent candidate for Florida’s United States Senate in 2015. His goals are simple: To bring America back in line with the United States Declaration of Independence, the real mantra of man. Below I have included a bulleted list of the views and policies supported by Steven Machat.
- Pro-business: Steven Machat believes in a society where the government serves the community. He believes the government must provide a living standard for all which entails a minimum standard of health and education.
- Proper Pay: Steven Machat believes in proper pay rather than equal pay. Meaning gender, social class and appearance do not and will not affect pay.
- Secure borders with open trade.
- Immigration: Steven Machat believes in providing citizenship to illegal immigrants as long as they are actively and willingly contributing to society.
- Equality: Steven Machat believe that gay rights should not be a subcategory of human rights. He believes in equality across the board, especially regarding laws and taxes. He does not believe in tax breaks for the higher-class.
- Pro-choice: Steven Machat believes it is not the duty of the government to dictate a personal decision.
- Protection of the Everglades.
Venturing into the creative, Machat expanded into theater and movies. While Machat represented many of the leading performers of our time, he is proudest of “HOPE”, an album the Dali Lama dedicated to peace. An author as well, Machat has written four books: Highways of Man – The Odyssey Almanac, Man, Community & Living The American Dream, Gods, Gangsters and Honor: A Rock ‘n’ Roll Odyssey, Sacred Knowledge, A Rock ‘n’ Roller’s Guide to Higher Consciousness
As a result of his personal and professional experiences, Machat has an understanding of the people of our world and has achieved a global perspective. That’s why Steven Machat is the right choice for United States Senate.